Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Life For Living And a Life for Learning

Yesterday, I went to the beach with Tim, and we saw this super cute girl, about my age, maybe a little younger. So, of course I went to talk to her. I say "Hey, maybe we can do something later." and she goes "I have summer work to do, so I can't." and I said "You actually do that useless crap?" then she shook her head and walked away. So, I got no answer. Apparently, girls actually care about school and actually waste their lives doing their work. PATHETIC!

6 comments:

  1. well im glad u were able to go to the party.and i work at a gas station the DX and its something to live up to cuz that is wat is maintaining me and my sisters. i find that very offensive but since ur kinda cute imma let it slide..... kust kidding :P or am i

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha i get that a lot (the cute thing.) I would rather not waste my life working... too much work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL so wat u wanna do next friday ur choice :D......

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha not all of them do my friend... i'm sure someday you'll find that girl who never cared or doesn't do her homework XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutly hate work!!! Is pointless and overrated shit :). But i have two jobs never go to either of them:). We shuld hang curly shepered

    ReplyDelete