Sunday, July 18, 2010

All Work, No Play.

Last week, I got an actual job for the first time in my fifteen years. It was at the 99 Resturant. I was a bus-boy. Checking out all the chicks was the only perk to the job. So on Wednesday, I was cleaning up after this super hot Portugese girl. Before she left, I made sure to let her know that I was quite interested. I gave her my number and told her to give me a call. The next night, I got a call from her cell phone. I answered it, obviously! I said "hey, baby." Turns out, the hot "chick" turned out to be the resturant owners daughter. Oops! Needless to say, I was fired during that phone call. Thats the last time I get a job. I'd rather just steal my friends money!

2 comments:

  1. Smooth move curly!. :) Hey im Elena check out my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was I supposed to know! I mean really, the boss was fat and ugly, but his daughter. GOREGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete