Sunday, October 24, 2010

Well, that sucks.

As y'all know I asked Jamie to homecoming. By some miracle she said yes! I was so excited, I hadn't like a girl like this in a long time. She was totally different than the girls that I typically liked; smart, funny, classy, nice, she was great. I wasn't whole educated in the whole art of preparing for a dance so I just winged it and bought her a corsage, I figured it couldn't hurt. But what did hurt was that stupid fucking tie. Bugged the shit out of me to wear, but I figured it was worth it if Jamie would like me; boy was I stupid.



I picked her up around 7:30 and we drove the school. She looked awful pretty with her dress and all, I couldn't believe I was taking Jamie Matthews; class president, to homecoming, just didn't seem real. I tried to talk to her about just school and stuff and I could tell she wasn't real interested. Probably nervous for getting on stage, I thought. But now I know she was thinking about her precious stupid freaking Austin. Okay, besides the point, when we got to the dance we danced for a little while and eventually she had to go off and do her thing so I went over to the food.



"Heeeey Curly," Cheyenne Hale said in a tone that was meant to be seductive, but I barely noticed. "Likin' the dance?"

"Mhm," I mumbled. Sophie was one of the biggest flirts I had ever met in my life. She looked an awful lot like Angela but Sophie was dumb and had zero common sense, Angela knew when a guy wasn't interested and when to back off however Sophie couldn't take a hint. She had long blue-black hair like Angela and almost the same facial features but she wasn't as exotic as Angela, and her eyes weren't bright blue, they were an olive green framed with thick eye-lashes. She was wearing a tight, skimpy dark purple dress that brought out her eyes, silver eye-shadow and I'm not gonna lie, if I didn't like Jamie I probably would've hooked up with her.

She slipped her arm around my waste and I immediately shook her off. "What's up with you?" She asked in a whiny voice. "Not in the mood, Sophie, talk to ya later." She stood there looking dejected with her arms crossed as Jamie walked on the stage.

She looked so pretty there with the light shining down on her that I didn't hear a word she said, I just stared. She eventually walked down the stairs and I couldn't find her for a while. Eventually when I found her she was fighting with Angela and Brook, I was so confused, but it was getting pretty violent so we all decided to grab our girls, the only issue was that man-whore Austin decided to grab, my date.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked in an accusatory tone. "I'm helping her, Austin replied simply." "She's my date man, I said my voice almost cracking." "Really, well she kissed me and not you, so?" Austin said. "Just go, man, just, go." I started to say as I attempted to pull Jamie away, but Austin punched me in the stomach so I immediately let go. Obviously, she didn't care enough to tell Austin to stop. I walked away with a broken heart and a broken rib.

17 comments:

  1. an apology isnt enough for what i've done curly :'( im sorry though....i dont wanna lose my best friend over this...we gotta talk :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. stfu angela this is between ur brother and me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it involves me when you crush my brother. so you shut up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thx soda -.- that was real nice.
    and i didnt crush him :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha ur a bitch but i love u :P really now? haha ill take it? lmao jelly . dimitri whats with the wink face D:

    ReplyDelete
  6. dimitri and sarcasm dont go well for me :(
    and ok dal........:D idk what u were confused about but ok :) im just gonna smile and nod like a pedo

    ReplyDelete